Risk Assessment Management
In this intensive course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard.
In this course participants develop the competence to master the basic risk management elements using the ISO 31000 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises and case studies, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform risk assessments, including risk identification, risk analysis and risk evaluation, as well as preparing and implementing risk treatment.
- Review of risk definitions according to ISO 31000:2009
- Understanding the various risk methodologies
- Completion of risk assessments using risk language
- Risk treatment mitigation plans
- Risk reports
- How to Integrate Risk in other ISO Management Systems
- Improve optimal productivity in the workplace
- Recognise and control hazards in the workplace
- Creates awareness among the employees
- Better qualified employees
- Saves costs by being proactive instead of reactive
- Positive image