Anti Money Laundering
This course provides a comprehensive and practical analysis of Money Laundering schemes, Anti-Money Laundering legislation, and counter-measure techniques and implementation. Participants will learn to understand the complexities associated with the prevention and the protection of their organizations. They will cover different types of schemes, the methods available to prove income, what records are required, how to analyze them, and how to identify leads.
Considering the most current cases of violation of Anti-Money Laundering regulations and the cost associated with it, not only in money but in reputation as well, this course will give participants guidance and understanding of regulations both in the Gulf, and internationally, to ensure organizations stay ahead in protecting their assets.
- Detect and prevent Money Laundering
- Define Money Laundering and its cycle
- Identify how Money Laundering can be committed
- Apply the GCC and international law and regulations on Anti-Money Laundering
- Analyze financial records and identify possible leads
- Apply methods to prove income or funds from unknown sources