Today’s information technology can help an office to be more responsive, efficient and flexible in the face of continuous and rapid changes. Properly used information technology will allow your organization to streamline its processes and focus on its core skills and abilities.
- To introduce participants to Computer Concepts / Skills and make them understand various MS office software applications, internet skills and use software suites which include word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software to demonstrate skills.
- Participants will also investigate Internet - based applications, working with email and learning how to browse the web
- Stimulate participants to gain proficiency in modern office operations
- Operate microcomputers using latest windows XP program Operating System Produce quality documents and generate complex reports using Ms-WORD
- Process and manage routine office data and information using Ms-EXCEL and Ms-ACCESS
- Automate some office routines using the skills acquired
- Improve Communication using e-mail and Internet.
- Application of ICT in office management
- Advanced word processing features
- Introduction to data analysis and presentation
- Automation of office routines
- Internet and e-mail
- Identify and discuss the four main functions of computer hardware; input, processing, output and storage
- Identify, describe and use communications and networking terminology and technology to include Internet operations and its uses to facilitate office operation.
- Demonstrate searching, validation and evaluation of information found online and in library databases
- Identify, discuss and use important categories of Microsoft Office application software ( Comprehensive detail on MS word, MS Excel, MS power point , MS access ) focusing on word processing, database management, presentation graphics and file management
- Identify and discuss decision support systems (DSS), artificial intelligence. agents and emerging technology
- Identify and describe major hardware components
- Describe the major operating system functions and demonstrate usage of operating system services to include disk management, file management and memory management
- identify and discuss computer ethics and security issues
Item Reviews - 3
Consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore.
- 7016 Views
- 8 Weeks Online
- 1-4 Weeks Class