Computerized Information Systems explores the use of information systems in today's organizations. This is an important area because of the degree of change occurring in technology and how that translates into new opportunities for management and business process. Knowledge about information systems is essential for creating successful, competitive firms, for managing global corporations and adding business value in any organisations.
Magna Skills Development Institute therefore has designed this program to help the Human resource department get more skills on how to manage and handle information in a more advanced manner through information systems.
- Understand the role of technology in HRM and the benefits of computerized HRM.
- Identify the components of HRM information systems and understand the importance of data management and privacy.
- Conduct job analysis and design, workforce planning, and recruitment planning using computerized HRM tools.
- Conduct performance management and appraisal, training and development, and compensation and benefits administration using computerized HRM software.
- Manage employee relations and ensure HR compliance using computerized HRM tools.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends in computerized HRM, such as artificial intelligence, chatbots, blockchain, and gamification.
- Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop HRM strategies and plans using computerized tools.
- Work collaboratively with others to develop HRM plans and strategies using computerized tools.
- Adhere to privacy and security standards and codes of conduct when using computerized HRM tools.
- Prepare for careers in HRM by acquiring the knowledge and skills needed to use computerized HRM tools effectively and efficiently.
Module 1: Introduction to Human Resource Management and Technology
- Overview of Human Resource Management (HRM)
- HRM functions and roles
- The impact of technology on HRM
- Benefits of computerized HRM
Module 2: HRM Information Systems
- HRM information system architecture
- HRM information system components
- HRM software selection and implementation
- HRM data management and privacy
Module 3: Human Resource Planning and Recruitment
- Workforce planning
- Job analysis and design
- Recruitment planning
- E-recruitment and social media recruitment
Module 4: Performance Management and Appraisal
- Performance management process
- Performance appraisal methods
- Performance metrics and dashboards
- Performance appraisal software
Module 5: Training and Development
- Training needs assessment
- Training and development planning
- E-learning and blended learning
- Talent management software
Module 6: Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Compensation strategy and structure
- Benefits administration
- Payroll management
- HR analytics and compensation management software
Module 7: Employee Relations and HR Compliance
- Employee relations management
- Diversity and inclusion
- Labor relations and compliance
- HR compliance software
Module 8: Emerging Trends in Computerized HRM
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in HRM
- Chatbots and HR virtual assistants
- Blockchain in HRM
- Gamification and HRM
- 9557 Views
- 8 Weeks Online
- 1-2 Weeks Classes