Acquire skills in marketing to help you stand out from other applicants during your job search or take on additional responsibilities in your current position. Easily learn marketing fundamentals with the fun and flexible videos used in this course. Marketing experts teach you key concepts like SWOT, the 4 Ps of marketing and marketing channels using dynamic animations that help you quickly retain critical info. In this course, you can learn about:
- Marketing ethics
- Marketing environment
- Business marketing
- Promotion and advertising
- Services marketing
- Differentiate between sales and market orientation and discuss the concepts of ethical behavior and corporate social responsibility.
- Highlight types of competitive advantage and target market strategies. Review SWOT analysis and the marketing mix.
- Assess the external influences and effects of social factors on marketing. Investigate marketing's political and legal environment and the essentials of foreign competition.
- Identify ways to enter a foreign market and discuss the importance of global marketing. Summarize the impact of culture and demographics on international external marketing.
- Explain why consumer behavior is important to marketers and identify some influences on behavior. Outline the steps in the consumer decision-making process.
- Differentiate between consumer marketing and business marketing, review the purpose of marketing research and compare new buy, modified re-buy and straight re-buy.
- Evaluate different types of market segmentation and learn the steps to segment business markets. Depict strategies for product development and business growth.
- Explore the different types of new products and outline methods for creating a marketing mix. Review the ways retail segments are used to reach target markets.
- Differentiate between goods and services and scrutinize the functions of marketing channels and channel intermediaries.
- Understand why companies use public relations, advertising's effects on consumers and the purpose of trade and consumer sales promotions.
- Explore different pricing strategies and the steps in the selling process. Examine the factors that help determine price.
Marketing Philosophies and Ethics
- Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
- Marketing, Production, Sales & Societal Marketing Orientation
- Market Orientation and Sales Orientation: Definition and Differences
- Ethical Behavior in Marketing: What Are Marketing Ethics?
- Business Ethics: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethics and Cause-Related Marketing
- Competitive Advantage: The Importance of Strategic Marketing
- Business Plans: How to Develop a Business Mission Statement
- What is SWOT: Situation Analysis in Marketing
- Types of Competitive Advantage: Cost, Product, Niche & Sustainable Advantages
- How to Identify Strategic Alternatives in Marketing
- Target Market Strategies for Successful Business
- The Marketing Mix: Product, Place, Price & Promotion
The Marketing Environment
- Marketing Environment: External Influences on Marketing Strategy
- Attitudes, Values & Belief: Social Factors in Marketing
- Consumer and Industry Reaction to the Market and Economy
- Technology's Impact on Marketing and Marketers
- The Political and Legal Environment of Marketing
- Foreign and Domestic Business Competition: Definition and Regulations
- International Marketing: The Importance of Global Marketing Strategy
- Internet and Global Marketing: Ecommerce on an International Scale
- International External Marketing: Culture, Economics, Te& More
- International Marketing Mix and the 4 Ps of Marketing
- Breaking Into Foreign Markets: International Marketing Strategies
Consumer Decision Making
- Understanding the Consumer Decision-Making Process: A Marketing Must
- Consumer Behavior Theory and Marketing Strategy
- Consumer Psychology and the Purchase Process
- Brand Familiarity and the Purchase Process
- Cognitive Dissonance & Post-Purchase Process
- Buying Behavior and Marketing: Types of Consumer Buying Decisions
- Influences on Consumer Buying Decisions: Cultures, Values & More
Business Marketing and Marketing Research
- B2B vs. B2C: How Business Marketing Differs from Consumer Marketing
- Business Marketing: Producers, Resellers, Governments & Institutions
- Business Buyers: New Buy, Modified Rebuy, Straight Rebuy
- Marketing Research: Definition, Purpose and Role in Marketing Strategy
- How to Establish a Marketing ResearProject
Segmentation and Product Marketing
- Market Segmentation: Why Market Segments Are Important to Marketers
- Market Segmentation: Geographic, Demographic, Psychographic & More
- How to Segment Business Markets Step-by-Step
- Positioning and Differentiation in Consumer Marketing
- What is a Business Product: Definition for Marketers
- Consumer Products: Convenience, Shopping, Specialty & Unsought Products
- Product Development and Business Growth: Process & Strategies
- Branding and Brand Equity in Business Marketing
Managing a Product and Retailing
- How to Develop and Market New Consumer Products
- Types of New Products: New Product Lines, Product Improvements & More
- How to Create a Marketing Mix for Individual Cultures & Countries
- How a New Product is Adopted by Consumers
- Classes of Adopters: Innovators, Early, Late and Laggards
- Product Life Cycles: Development, Design and Beyond
Services Marketing, Marketing Channels & Supply Chain Management
- Services Marketing: The Difference Between Services and Goods
- How Non-Profit Marketing Differs from For-Profit Marketing
- Marketing Channel: Definition and Function in the Marketplace
- Channel Intermediaries: Definition and Function in Business
- Channel Conflict: Horizontal & Vertical Conflict
- Supply Chain Management: Technology, Measurement, Relationship & Material Integration
Promotion, Advertising and Public Relations
- Promotion and the Consumer Communication Process
- Goals of Promotion and the Marketing Mix
- Consumer Awareness of Promotion: The AIDA Acronym
- Integrated Marketing Communication and the Marketing Plan
- The Promotional Mix: Target Markets, Buying Decisions & More
- Effects of Advertising on Consumer Buying Behavior
- Types of Advertising: Institutional and Product Advertising
- Advertising Media Choices and Marketing Strategy
- How Public Relations is Different from Advertising
Selling and Pricing Strategy
- Relationship Selling vs. Traditional Methods: Definition and Purpose
- Personal Selling: The Steps of the Selling Process
- Pricing Decisions: Profit-Oriented, Sales & Status Quo
- Pricing Objectives: How Firms Decide on a Pricing Strategy
- Pricing Strategy and Consumer Perception
- Price Elasticity: Understanding Supply and Demand
- Pricing Cost: What Motivates Mark-up and Break-Even Pricing
- Price Selection: How Businesses Select the Correct Price for Products