This course is specifically designed to provide the theoretical and some practical knowledge about broadcasting to the delegates. They will learn about Radio Journalism; Broadcasting Qualities and responsibilities; Radio Drama; Prospects and challenges to broadcasting in Pakistan. Magazine Program and infotainment; Digital Storytelling; Radio News Style; Story format and copy layout; Interviewing for broadcast: Strategies and approaches. And an introduction of other radio programs.
- A sound introduction to the principles and techniques of Journalism.
- An understanding of news broadcasting style.
- To provide guidelines, information and specific techniques for understanding and applying the knowledge achieved in problems relating to radio broadcasting.
- To enable students to find a better placement opportunity in radio broadcasting.
- Modern trends in Radio Broadcasting with discussion on contemporary issues and problems which are there and which might effect radio channels in the future.
- Learning to work in groups and society.
- Produce different types of radio programs
- Work on subject- related projects
- Predict and combat problems related to radio broadcasting in the best possible way.
- Get a deep insight of the practical side of radio journalism.
- Join radio stations and various broadcasting organizations in which they will excel.
- Participate and work in groups.
- Start practicing free-lance journalism.
From $ 250.00
From $ 2500.00
From $ 3200.00
- 5472 Views
- 8 Weeks Online
- 1-2 Weeks Classes