e-Governance and Government Portal Management workshop helps staff members who work closely with project teams, editors, developers and designers to coordinate the site content and make sure it caters to the needs of the target audience. Electronic Governance (e-Governance) seeks to transform public service delivery and citizens' participation in government decision processes for both social and economic benefits.
The rendering of e-Governance services to the public using electronic means, allows government to deliver services to citizens when they need them. It can also improve the quality of such services. In Africa, e-government has gained significant ground and great strides have been made to use e-government to simplify government procedures, improve access to information by citizens, and improve service delivery, as well as strengthening accountability and transparency.
The program also seeks to analyze and describe the linkages between government, the business world and civil society and their use of the internet and other digital devices to facilitate effective decision- making. This program will consider the historical, institutional, legal, organizational, functional, policy, and theoretical issues that are critical to public administrators, scholars and practitioners of information and communication technologies (ICTs) as they manage in the new economy.
- How to coordinate and write media statements, responses to media inquiries, speech notes and other communication material for the Minister's office and senior management.
- Strategies to tackle e-government issues across all departments and sectors
- To create and manage reliable, accessible and cost effective e-governance services
- Develop capacity and skills programme that will ensure sufficient service delivery
- To establish institutional mechanism for coordination of e-government services
- Provide communications advice and support to staff on risk assessment, issues management, community consultation and communications strategies using appropriate communication tools.
- Assist with and undertake community engagement and stakeholder consultation activities during project development and delivery.
- Develop and implement communications strategies and activities which assist the district to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Gather information and write articles for various publications, including staff magazines, newsletters and information brochures, and prepare promotional materials.
- Coordinate and update the content of the district's communication intranet and internet pages to ensure relevance to projects and initiatives.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation strategy for e-Government
- Develop and implement communication and awareness plans for e-Government services roll-out across all levels of government to drive change management towards a paperless Government
- Provide training, advice and support to district staff and consultants to enhance communication skills and improve relationships with key stakeholders and the community in the delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Introduction to e-Governance and Digital Transformation
- e-Governance and development of service delivery models for improving the quality of service to citizen.
- Research Methodology and Analytics in Government
- Principles of Information System Management
- Service Delivery Improvement & Government Process Re-engineering
- e-Governance Project Management
- Financial Management and Policy Framework for e-Governance
- Designing of e-Governance Projects and Public Private Partnership
- Recent Developments in Technology and Governance
- e-Governance Standards and Frameworks
- Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence in Government
- Digital Marketing, Citizen Engagement and Social Media Optimization
- e-Governance project design and procurement (Preparation of DPR, RFP, Evaluation of Bids, etc)
- Innovation in Government
From $ 250.00
From $ 2500.00
From $ 3200.00
- 8476 Views
- 8 Weeks Online
- 1-2 Weeks Classes