Digital marketing and business courses are important to understand the current landscape of marketing and commerce in the digital age. You can make money by offering your website design services as a freelancer and work with clients from around the world.
With the increasing reliance on the internet and digital technology, there is a growing demand for website designers who can create attractive and functional websites.
Overall, digital marketing and business courses can provide valuable insights and skills for individuals and organizations looking to thrive in the digital age.
- Develop skills in creating and executing effective digital marketing strategies.
- Increase knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Gain a better understanding of consumer behavior and how it affects digital marketing efforts.
- Learn how to effectively use data and analytics to measure the success of digital marketing campaigns.
- Increase chances of career growth and advancement in digital marketing and business fields.
Module 1: Making your Website
- In this module, we'll go step-by-step to building your fully functional, professional website.
- We will learn about wordpress and get you all setup with your own domain and hosting which is yours to keep.
Module 2: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- In this module, we'll cover all the SEO basics.
- The knowledge you need to know to get your website ranked in google.
- And we will go through implementing everything on your new website.
Module 3: Web Analytics
- In this module, we'll cover how to setup and analyse google analytics.
- You'll be able to optimize all your marketing efforts after understanding and starting to execute on the insights google analytics will give you.
Module 4: Email Marketing
- In this module, we cover the why and the how of email marketing.
- We'll look into strategies as well as setting up an email marketing account for your website.
- Then, we will move into how to start growing your email list and what to do with that list.
Module 5: Search Engine Advertising (SEM)
- In this module, we will look at the search engines available to us and how to marketing with them.
- Well cover the fundamentals of PPC marketing as well as some basic tactics to get you beating your competition from day 1.
Module 6: Social Media Marketing
- The basics on setting up your social media accounts, how to use them and what business cases apply to certain social media platforms and why.
Module 7: Facebook/Instagram Ads
- In this module, we'll cover the Facebook and Instagram ad platform and learn how to run, scale and optimize ads on these platforms.
- 8072 Views
- 8 Weeks Online
- 1-2 Weeks Classes