- Explain the approach for establishing an operational Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) aligned to the UAE NCEMA 7000-2015, Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) 2013 and ISO 22301-2012 Societal Security; Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) requirements
- Identify components and best practices of a successful BCM Program, specifically its policy, strategy and supporting tools
- Understand the components for an effective Business Impact Analysis (BIA) that is able to meet strategic, tactical and operational requirements of an organization
- Develop a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and delivery of a Business Continuity (BC) exercise
- Develop requirements for an auditable Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) to comply with UAE NCEMA 7000-2015
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga. Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio.
Aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto. Sam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
- How does Business Continuity provide value to an organization?
- Definition and ingredients of organizational resilience
- UAE NCEMA 7000-2012
- Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines (GPG) 2013
- ISO 22301-2012 Societal Security; Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) requirements
- BCM Program, Policy, Strategy and Tools
- Implementing a BCM program, and its leadership
- The BC Policy requirements
- The BC strategy – how and depth?
- Contingency and standby
- Understanding stakeholders
- Legislations, regulations and standards
- Embedding Business Continuity
- Training needs analysis, skills and competency framework
- Why do we need a Competency Framework?
- Developing a Competency Framework
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Types of BIA
- Implementation methods for BIA and Risk Assessment (RA)
- Types of BIA
- Developing and implementing a Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Ownership and plan structure
- Roles and responsibilities of BC Champion and Team Leaders
- Delivering a Business Continuity Exercise
- Types of testing/exercising
- Key components for delivery of an auditable exercise
- Maintenance of the BCMS
- What is the function of an audit?
- BCM Steering Committee and Terms of Reference (ToR’s)
- Overriding management review and continuous improvement
Item Reviews - 3
Consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore.
- 4422 Views
- 8 Weeks Online
- 1-4 Weeks Class