In this course you will learn how to secure user access to your organization’s resources. The course covers user password protection, multi-factor authentication, how to enable Azure Identity Protection, how to setup and use Azure AD Connect, and introduces you to conditional access in Microsoft 365. You will learn about threat protection technologies that help protect your Microsoft 365 environment. Specifically, you will learn about threat vectors and Microsoft’s security solutions to mitigate threats. You will learn about Secure Score, Exchange Online protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and threat management. In the course you will learn about information protection technologies that help secure your Microsoft 365 environment.
The course discusses information rights managed content, message encryption, as well as labels, policies and rules that support data loss prevention and information protection. Lastly, you will learn about archiving and retention in Microsoft 365 as well as data governance and how to conduct content searches and investigations. This course covers data retention policies and tags, in-place records management for SharePoint, email retention, and how to conduct content searches that support eDiscovery investigations.
- Explain and manage Azure Identity Protection.
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect.
- Manage synchronized user identities.
- Explain and use conditional access.
- Describe cyber-attack threat vectors.
- Explain security solutions for Microsoft 365.
- Use Microsoft Secure Score to evaluate and improve your security posture.
- Configure various advanced threat protection services for Microsoft 365.
- Plan for and deploy secure mobile devices.
- Implement information rights management.
- Secure messages in Office 365.
- Configure Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Deploy and manage Cloud App Security.
- Implement Windows information protection for devices.
- Plan and deploy a data archiving and retention system.
- Create and manage an eDiscovery investigation.
- Manage GDPR data subject requests.
- Explain and use sensitivity labels.
1 - USER AND GROUP MANAGEMENT
- Identity and Access Management concepts
- The Zero Trust model
- Plan your identity and authentication solution
- User accounts and roles
- Password Management
2 - IDENTITY SYNCHRONIZATION AND PROTECTION
- Plan directory synchronization
- Configure and manage synchronized identities
- Azure AD Identity Protection
3 - IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
- Application Management
- Identity Governance
- Manage device access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Solutions for external access
- Privileged Identity Management
4 - SECURITY IN MICROSOFT 365
- Threat vectors and data breaches
- Security strategy and principles
- Microsoft security solutions
- Secure Score
5 - THREAT PROTECTION
- Exchange Online Protection (EOP)
- Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Manage Safe Attachments
- Manage Safe Links
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
6 - THREAT MANAGEMENT
- Security dashboard
- Threat investigation and response
- Azure Sentinel
- Advanced Threat Analytics
7 - MICROSOFT CLOUD APPLICATION SECURITY
- Deploy Cloud Application Security
- Use cloud application security information
8 - MOBILITY
- Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Deploy mobile device services
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
9 - INFORMATION PROTECTION AND GOVERNANCE
- Information protection concepts
- Governance and Records Management
- Sensitivity labels
- Archiving in Microsoft 365
- Retention in Microsoft 365
- Retention policies in the Microsoft 365 Compliance Center
- Archiving and retention in Exchange
- In-place records management in SharePoint
10 - RIGHTS MANAGEMENT AND ENCRYPTION
- Information Rights Management (IRM)
- Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (S-MIME)
- Office 365 Message Encryption
11 - DATA LOSS PREVENTION
- Data loss prevention fundamentals
- Create a DLP policy
- Customize a DLP policy
- Create a DLP policy to protect documents
- Policy tips
12 - COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
- Compliance center
13 - INSIDER RISK MANAGEMENT
- Insider Risk
- Privileged Access
- Information barriers
- Building ethical walls in Exchange Online
14 - DISCOVER AND RESPOND
- Content Search
- Audit Log Investigations
- Advanced eDiscovery
- 6480 Views
- 8 Weeks Online
- 1-2 Weeks Classes